The Customer Engagement team's purpose is to engagement customers with a sophisticated contact strategy which talks to them at the right time, through the right channel, in the right way, with a compelling and relevant message and offering.
As part of the Customer Engagement team this role will work closely with the commercial teams to the support the delivery of the comparison services' business objectives. Get to be part of a large, established CRM team who are key to the growth and strategy of the business over the next year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver data-driven campaigns using analytics, insights and segmentation to achieve engagement, revenue and conversion targets.
Full campaign management planning, execution to reporting and implementing recommendations and new ideas. Setting campaign targets, measuring and reporting performance against these.
- Work with the Customer Retention manager to develop the customer marketing strategy for the comparison services.
- Champion innovation, test and learn programmes and new channel tests.
- Work with designers, agencies, content teams to create new and compelling creative executions, which are relevant, personalised and compelling.
- Partner with agencies and internal teams to ensure all messaging meets objectives and all campaigns meet brand/content/compliance guidelines.
- Working with our agency partners to deliver automated, real time customer communications.
Close collaboration with peers across the Acquisition and Social teams to ensure all campaigns and messaging are joined up.
- Managing the post campaign analytics and reporting back to the key business stakeholders and leading the ongoing optimisation of the campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
Proven Experience managing CRM campaigns, preferably in a B2C finance, utility or technology company, preferably with experience working with marketing agencies
- Experience managing multichannel campaigns- sms, email, DM, push notifications, display and social.
Passionate about working with data and insights, with experience in successfully using it to improve targeting and performance
Strong attention to detail, numerical, statistical & analytical skills
Able to manage multiple and simultaneous priorities and projects effectively, to a strict timeline and budget
You can work well with numerous stakeholder, including senior managers and commercial teams. Managing and delivering to their expectations and agreed objectives.