Our client is an internationally renowned retail brand synonymous within their industry. Working at a senior level within the eCommerce strategy team, you will be responsible for managing the ecommerce trading division and growing revenue.
- Provide expertise and be the go-to for any senior Ecommerce support within the business
- Support the Head of Marketing and Trading Services in developing and building the service line through productising, providing thought leadership and building relationships to build business development opportunities
- Be the client lead on multiple projects which require senior Ecommerce support - this will include leading a team of individuals to deliver strong client work and may also involve managing other third party agencies
- Lead client projects which may be related to your skillset where appropriate for the consulting team as and when there is resource availability.
- Understand and can talk confidently to clients about the changing nature of Ecommerce and Omnichannel including digital marketing and Trading
- Work closely with our Insights and Analytics teams to ensure our Ecommerce and Marketing service offering can be closely linked with data and insights
- Producing client proposals and costings
- Keep up to date with all industry developments
- Liaise with our international offices to ensure global cooperation on projects
- Experience working as an Ecommerce Manager or a Head of Ecommerce is required
- Retail experience is required
- Would suit a candidate in a Senior Management role or one who has held various Management positions and is ready for a leadership role.
Please contact Sophie Allison - - for further information.