Manual Quality Inspector
SOS recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Manual Quality Inspectorto join our established client based in Lymington, Dorset
Salary: Depending on
Location: Lymington, Dorset
Hours: Full Time
- Understanding of complex component geometries
- Maintaining acceptance requirements of products to ensure product can be delivered direct to customer Right First Time, every time.
- Ensuring Final inspection times are maintained at an acceptable level
- Support the Inspection Manager in providing detail of parts as required to ensure priorities are addressed and the customers' delivery requirements and company delivery promises are achieved
- Ensuring that any rework activities required are expedited efficiently and effectively to minimise any disruption to delivery schedules
- Strong skills in drawing interpretation
- Strong manual inspection capabilities
- Ability to run calibration process
- Competence in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willing to carry out a variety of duties
- Motivated and a self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Able to communicate in oral and written formats at all levels
- Able to work in a team environment or alone
- Work to a high standard of accuracy
- An organised and flexible approach to work
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
If you would like further information on the above vacancy please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!