Maintenance Engineer - Robotics/Automation
Maintenance Engineer -Robotics/Automation
Salary: £33,000 - £40,000 (Based on experience) + Overtime, Company Vehicle, Pension and Benefits
Due to expansion this is a superb opportunity for an experienced Service/Maintenance Engineer to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated team. Professionals at a more junior level looking for career progression are also encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine maintenance, service, breakdowns, repair work commissioning and installation requirements of robotics and systems
- Fault finding and resolution
- On-site technical assistance
- Offering advice and technical support
- Reporting directly to the service manager.
- Support of and communication with all employees, supervisors, managers and customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the industry
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Strong operational and maintenance knowledge of equipment
- Conversant in a variety of robotics and automation software and systems
- Electrical bias
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
- Good communication Skills
- Willingness to travel
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading organisation.
If you have the necessary skills and a desire to make a difference apply now.
Well… What are you waiting for?!
Falcon Recruitment Services is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in engineers and business development professionals within the engineering and manufacturing sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.