Modern Foreign Languages teacher
Teacher of Spanish & French, Bury
Teaching Personnel are working in collaboration with a small mixed comprehensive Secondary school in Bury. The school have a temporary gap within their Modern Foreign Languages department for a Spanish and French teacher to join their department from September 2018 or sooner if possible.
**All applicants must hold QTS, or have completed a PGCE qualification to be considered for this position**
If you are looking to secure a position teaching Spanish and French to students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four in a well reputed Secondary school in Bury, this position may be perfect for you.
- Full time Spanish and French teaching position, September start (or sooner if possible).
- Pay in line with teaching scale point (£22,917 - £38,633 per annum)
- Teaching KS3 and GCSE Spanish and French across the ability range
- Located in central Bury, accessible via public transportation links from Manchester city centre
- Initially for one term, opportunity to secure a permanent contract from December 2018
"Our large Modern Foreign Languages faculty are looking for a teacher of Spanish and French to join their faculty in the new academic year, or sooner if possible. This position will incorporate planning diverse lessons, creative delivery and consistent marking of work. There is also the opportunity to gain a permanent position from December 2018 in the MFL department." Head Teacher
The school are welcoming applications from those with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), both newly qualified and experienced MFL teachers.
Located in central Bury, our client Secondary school is situated directly opposite the M66 motorway. Public transportation links from central Manchester and Rochdale also provide a direct route to the school. To be considered, please submit a full CV to Nicola Pollitt in the Manchester West Secondary Office of Teaching Personnel. For further information about this position, please call the office.