We are seeking a experienced and qualified Management Accountant - CIMA qualified or part qualified to work on a fixed contract until end of 2018. Our client is a successful and expanding manufacturer - ideal candidate will come from a production / manufacturing environment.
- Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- On-going reporting and analysis of weekly cash position and providing a 13 week forecast
- Management of Accounts personnel, including day to day communication and motivation, and performance management
- Invoice Discounting System - Ownership of relationship with bank and responsible for day to day contact with provider
- Statutory Reporting - Calculation and preparation of Quarterly VAT Returns and Monthly EC Sales lists & Intrastat Returns for review by FD
- Responsibility for Payroll function and pension uploads
- Credit Control - Maintenance of the sales ledger and any overdue amounts, escalating any concerns to the FD as soon as identified.
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of all Ledgers and Cashbooks to ensure they are kept clean, tidy and reconciled, including dealing with any queries
- Provide relevant support to all areas of the business with regard to requests for financial information (e.g. Purchasing, Sales)
- Carry out continuous reviews and implement improvements to existing systems and processes within the department, and the company as a whole to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations