A fantastic entry level opportunity has arisen in the purchase ledger department of a market leading business based in Stevenage. The initial responsibilities are to code & process purchase invoices. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they have the right attitude & work ethic to complete high volume tasks.
Key Purchase Ledger Responsibilities:
- Sorting invoices based on order numbers quoted
- Preparing invoices for processing, including barcoding & nominal codes
- Data entry on to computerised Accounts system.
- Scanning & document control
- adhoc tasks regarding queries & rejected invoices
Purchase Ledger Administrator Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Quick & accurate keyboard skills.
- Ability to work both effectively within a team aswell as to be able to use own initiative
- High attention to detail & organised appraoch to working.
- A flexible & enthusiastic appraoch to tasks given.
Feel free to get in conatct at