A mortgage is the greatest financial commitment most people enter into during their lifetime.
It is our commitment throughout that journey that the client and customer receive a best in class service. We offer a complete servicing solution throughout the life-cycle of a mortgage from loan origination through to administration, redemption, asset management, and where required, collections. Our role is to seek and deliver the best outcome.
Link Group Mortgage Services is part of the global Link Group - a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, we interact with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
As SISS Developer you will:
- Support the IT & Reporting functions in the delivery of SSIS ETL tools and extracts
- Support the CMS DBA
- Support the CMS BI Developer
Accountabilities & Main Responsibilities
- Implementation of SSIS system for use at LMS to produce data extracts for internal and external clients
- Conversion of extracts from Business Objects format to SSIS, involving significant work decoding and understanding SQL
- Specification and design of data extracts
- Development of data extracts in SSIS
- Testing and deployment of data extracts
- Integration of SSIS with other systems
- Training in SSIS to reporting analysts
- Provision of cover for the DBA
- Provision of cover for the BI Developer
- Develop relationships with clients, PMs, developers and analysts
- Business document generation, both printed and electronic
The technical platform uses:
- Oracle 12c+
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL queries and procedures to provide and manipulate data
- Third-party tools such as Microsoft Excel
- Comprehensive understanding of SQL databases
- Skilled in creating SQL stored procedures, triggers, views, data analysis cubes and Excel
- Be familiar with the use of the tools used in the technical platform, particularly SSIS
- Be able to manage multiple tasks using excellent organisational skills
- SAP Business Objects XI 3.1 and 4.2
- Cloud based hosting
- Data warehousing
Our people are the reason we are able to deliver market-leading data and information solutions for companies, large asset owners and trustees worldwide. That's why we invest heavily in our employees globally by providing great career progression and training opportunities, working environment and employee benefits.