Support Analyst – £18-25K + benefits – London
Are you an experienced Support Analyst looking to join a group of IT professionals in a company that is rapidly developing into a niche market leader? Virtuoso is looking for someone to act as their Support Analyst and join their customer care team to provide a single point of contact to customers.
Ideally, you will have experience working in a customer facing environment in a similar capacity within an IT environment. This is your opportunity to really be a part of Virtuoso’s story and use your expertise and problem-solving skills to help the company achieve further growth and success.
- Provide first line support for IT related issues and problems
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using a ticket management system
- Update daily status reports and shift handover reports
- Track user account creation, changes and deletions
Virtuoso is a fresh IT services integrator based in London, delivering IT support, managed services and professional services to both private and public-sector customers in London, the UK and worldwide. Established in 2011, Virtuoso is a team of more than 35 IT professionals with a focus on infrastructure management, service design, build and operation.
Underpinned by its technology relationships with Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, Dell and Cisco amongst other leading vendors, Virtuoso is on its way to becoming a market leader. Virtuoso was founded by a group of technical consultants whose mission is to help our customers unlock their true potential by applying technology in the right way.
- Personal online training subscription (Skillsoft) and all training/exams
- Tailored career progression plan
- Monthly company-wide social events
The key skills and responsibilities of a Support Analyst:
- Proven experience working in the customer facing Outsource / Managed Services environment
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills
- Knowledge of Office 365, its various applications such as SharePoint and subscriptions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Feeling excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career? Then please click the apply now button to find out more.