Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
Our client a leading manufacturer in their industry are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join their expanding team.Overall Purpose:
The role of the Electrical Maintenance Technician is to work as part of a shift team to maintain all plant & equipment to ensure that Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental, Energy and Production requirements are met.Education:
- Qualified to a minimum of ONC/HNC (or equivalent experience in a similar role) in Electrical Engineering, with HND preferred.
- 17TH Edition Wiring Regulations.
Preferably experienced as a technician in a high-volume manufacturing environment.Skills & Knowledge:Required:Possess maintenance and fault diagnosis skills of the following equipment:
- PLC hardware maintenance and software fault finding.
- Frequency drives, AC motor and control systems.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Temperature control systems.
- LV and HV power distribution.
- Hands-on mechanical ability over a wide range of production equipment.
- Allen Bradley PLC's & frequency drives.
- Knowledge of HMI devices.
- Boilers/Steam Management.
- Weight measurement systems (load cells).
- Extrusion and powder mixing equipment.
12hour Continental Shift Pattern:
- 6:30 - 18:30 / 18:30 - 06:30
Salary & Benefits:
- £33.5k plus Annual Plant Bonus.
- 7% Employers contribution (2% Employee contribution to qualify).
- 296hrs paid holiday hours per year.