PR & Communications Executive
Opportunity for a PR, Communications and Social Media executive to further develop their skills in a product manufacturing business. Based in Greater Manchester you will be part of an exciting marketing function.
Innovative product manufacturer based in the North West supplying into the B2B sector with excellent reputation. The business have strong customer relationships and heritage product brands, trusted by the people they supply. Currently looking to strengthen the way they drive their brand and communicate both internally and externally with the addition of a PR & Communications Executive.
PR & Communications Executive is required to plan, develop and implement PR and content strategies across their brands.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Execute, develop and implement a robust PR and communications plan
- Ensure all activity is customer focused, delivers effective audience reach and achieves company objectives
- Write copy for the email newsletters and website articles where appropriate
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the business, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member
- Manage advertising spend, social media platforms, emarketing campaigns and press releases
Key Skills: PR & Communications Executive
- Previous experience of working in a PR and/or communications role
- Solid understanding of media relations
- Excellent copywriting skills across online and offline channels
- Knowledge/experience of social media platforms
- Experience of using web analytics to understand success of content and PR initiatives
- Commutable to HQ in Greater Manchester
PR & Communications Executive offering a competitive package dependent upon experience.