SALARY UP TO £35,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Our client, one of the UK’s leading service providers to the construction and recruitment industry, now requires an experienced Advertising Executive to join their very busy team based in Harrow.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as budgets and contracts, marketing plans, and the selection of advertising media
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns
- Plan advertising, including which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online media, and billboards
- Negotiate advertising contracts
- Evaluate the look and feel of websites used in campaigns or layouts, which are sketches or plans for an advertisement
- Initiate market research studies and analyse their findings to understand customer and market opportunities for businesses
- Develop pricing strategies for products or services marketed to the target customers of a firm
- Meet with clients to provide marketing or technical advice
- Direct the hiring of advertising, promotions, and marketing staff and oversee their daily activities
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.