Junior Graphic Designer
- Newtown, Powys
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Flexitime Available (37.5 Hours)
- Enrolment in Company Pension
My Newtown based client seeks a budding graphic designer to join a supportive team working on a range of print and web design projects. This position would suit a recent graduate, or similar, looking to build a career in design as part of a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Generation of original artwork to be utilised in print and online.
- Accepting advice and mentoring from experienced graphic designers.
- Assisting with the production of mock-ups as required.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all deadlines and design requirements are met.
- Ensuring clients receive the best possible return on investment.
- An interest in developing a career as a graphic designer working on print or web projects essential.
- Relevant qualification essential.
- Some demonstrable experience in a similar design or freelance role preferred.
- Creative and innovative.
- Experience using relevant software and applications. E.G. Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
A well-established and creative organisation that boasts and idyllic working environment as part of a small friendly team.
- Flexitime Available
- Company Pension
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.