Orka Financial is currently working with an ever-growing multi-site business based in Reading who is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant. This role will work alongside other Accountants reporting into the Finance Manager and together, will be responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts for all business entities.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for allocated entities
• Month end journal analysis and posting to accounting system
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Maintaining and reconciling fixed asset registers
• Head office invoice coding
• Assisting operational staff with any accounting queries
• Support the annual statutory audit process
• Assisting in the preparation of the year end statutory accounts
• Involvement in inter-departmental finance projects to drive process improvements
• Ad hoc duties as required
The role would suit a part-qualified ACCA or CIMA studier with previous accounting experience, preferably with balance sheet and P&L work. Knowledge of Great Plains would be advantageous along with good skills on MS Excel (pivots/vlookups).
This role is offering a salary of between £27000-32000pa plus study support and other benefits.