An opportunity has arisen for level 3 Nursery nurse to join a lovely nursery in Kingston. If you have experience of working with children under 5 years of age and want to work in a friendly, caring nursery contact us for immediate interview.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum and supporting children under 5 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will Include:
- Key worker responsibilities, settling in new children and maintaining accurate records with regards to their learning and development
- Building positive relationships with families and careers.
- Adhering to all nursery policy and procedures
- Working with EYFS curriculum and ensuring delivery of learning opportunities in a fun and caring environment.
- Working effectively as part of a team.
- To share the responsibility of hygiene and cleanliness with the nursery and report any hazards to the nursery manager
- To promote the equal opportunities framework across the nursery
- To attend monthly staff meetings, training and events as required
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Apply now for immediate interview