Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
Based in York, UK - Must drive due to the location
Excellent benefits and holiday allowance plus flexi time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst to join a marketing team. This role requires someone with strong reputation, proven track record and demonstrate ability to take on a complex and varied SEO solutions within a range of industries.
What does the role entail?
- Manage SEO position and improve SEO status for company websites.
- Create advanced SEO strategies: evaluate product offering, traffic
- Landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Design/redesign of company’s websites.
- To carry annual SEO audit for company’s websites on a regular scheduled basis.
- Production of monthly and quarterly SEO report.
- Writing blog for each website to an agreed plan.
- Ensuring that every page of each company’s websites has a defined purpose.
- Optimising existing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and subsequent monitoring and analysis of each of these campaigns.
- Assisting in the creation of new PPC campaigns and monitoring and analysis of each.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links and PPC campaigns.
- Implementation, monitoring and report of Google Analytics performance.
- Keywords research.
- Sitemaps building.
- Effectively use of Meta information and mark ups.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience in the digital/Internet marketplace.
- Proven track record of continually improving the SEO strategy and delivering results for high volume business sites and viable product/service lines.
- In-depth technical knowledge of SEO techniques and Google AdWords management.
- Understand the relationships and differences between the various search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Experience of working within a team developing and redesigning websites.
- Experience of risk managing an existing SEO position.
- Experience in understanding complex SEO solutions.
- Experience of monitoring and analysing various PPC campaigns.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.