Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they now require an experienced Solutions Architect to join the team.
You will work closely with the product stakeholders, project management and technical teams to design new features and align them with improvements and BAU work.
You will be hands on with the development teams to ensure the solutions they develop implement the designs and achieve the necessary results.
You will also be reviewing solutions that are being designed and developed by an external party.
The core solution is based around RabbitMQ, with .NET WCF and Web API’s with MySQL and RethinkDB databases, with a responsive and adaptive web frontend built on React hosted on Node.js. There are numerous third party integrations so the successful candidate requires knowledge and skills that are both broad and deep and be able to work across complex heterogeneous systems and environments.
You will need to communicate effectively with different team members and third party service providers to ensure that the solutions developed match the project’s functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- You will sit within the Architecture team reporting to the Enterprise Architect.
- Have experience in a Solutions Architect or Lead Developer role in a similar scale system
- Worked extensively on the technologies mentioned or equivalent applicable ones, e.g. different message queue or NoSQL data store
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
- Enjoys getting involved at the low level when required
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written, you will be responsible for documentation for internal and external parties
- Hardworking and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.