My client based just outside Dunstable are seeking an additional Fabricator to join their team.
Working as part of the production team this role is responsible for the fabrication of machine frames and machine metalwork guards.
- Responsible for welding with Mig and manual metal Arc.
- Using the CNC Plasma cutter and 100 ton Safen Darley Press brake machinery
- Working with the department using the forklift truck as required
- Providing feedback to the Works Manager on any continuous process improvements which could be implemented
- To be able to use lathe, milling and grinding machinery for any remedial work
- Working in in line with company policies and procedures, including and Health and Safety legislation, at all times
- Supporting the department with any ad hoc project work and ongoing support work required for internal and external customers
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
Health & Safety:
- Ensure you follow safe working practices.
- Promptly report all accidents and incidents to your line manager.
- Assist in accident investigations as necessary.
- To ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Adhere to relevant site rules, including quality procedures, safe systems of work and environmental controls.
- To maintain high levels of site hygiene standards in accordance with company procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Apprentice trained to City and Guilds, BTEC or NVQ Level 2
- Experience of working with press brake machinery an advantage
- Experience of working within a production environment and working with all types of fabrication machinery
- Forklift licence an advantage but not essential as training will be given
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.