Corporate Tax AM/Manager
HRC Recruitment are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a globally recognised professional services firm with the role based in their well-established Edinburgh office. This highly regarded firm are offering a very competitive salary and excellent career progression.
On offer is the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of impressive clients where you will play a key role in driving growth by developing new and existing client relationships whilst leading highly skilled project teams. Working within an established but growing team, you will have full support and the opportunity to further develop your skills.
This is a varied role with responsibilities including:
- Liaising with clients and colleagues.
- Handling client queries.
- Manage, assist, and review work from more junior members of the team.
- Reviewing and completing corporation tax returns for clients.
- You may be expected to visit client premises and overview the preparation of draft computations on site.
- Liaison with client Partners and audit staff on corporate tax matters.
- Assisting Partners and colleagues with special projects on a variety of advisory matters.
- You should have a suitable professional qualification, preferably CTA
- Be able to identify and advise on tax issues arising as part of the compliance process.
- An excellent understanding of the tax legislation and the ability to explain technical issues effectively to clients and colleagues.
- Experience of managing or supervising staff with reviewing experience.
- Business development skills and ability to build effective client relationships.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.