Maintenance Engineer - (Electrically biased)
Based in Farlington, Portsmouth
£34,000 pa (depending on experience and industry knowledge)
I am currently seeking to recruit an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a market leading Plastic Product manufacturer.
You’ll work a 2 on 2 off 3 on continental shifts with an exceedingly skilled team and you’ll have a solid background in engineering, preferably in the
Maintenance Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Injection Moulding, Robotics, Hydraulics
- Fault Finding
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Production Machine experience
- Strong diagnostic skills and proactive in their approach
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic business in the Plastic Production sector. In return for meeting the above criteria, the Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000pa
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please call Calico Edmiston on: or apply here.