Account Manager - Marketing Agency
Our client, a creative marketing agency based in Marlow, have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join their successful team.
The primary function of this role is to manage all client campaigns on brief, on time and on budget and deliver excellent customer service. This role will also support the Account Director in developing the client relationship and the business as a whole.
- Ensure work is completed accurately, efficiently and effectively
- Understand processes and systems and how to progress projects as efficiently as possible
- Finance - manage quoting for projects
- Understand the client - their business, products, objectives, marketing ideas and creative likes and dislikes
- Deliver excellent customer service and develop strong relationships with key clients
- Understand each client's expectations and deliver to those requirements
- Understand different marketing activities, when to use them and how to optimise each activity
- Ensure campaigns are the best that they can be
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Understand how to optimise design for each activity
- Understand studio creation processes, print production and digital services
- Identify opportunities for additional services that would support client objectives and work with the Account Director to deliver them
- Keep up to date on client developments
- Work within the team to provide support and help to others when needed
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience with an agency, preferably a technology agency
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of job finances
- Fantastic attention to detail across all work
- Ability to set and meet realistic expectations
- Excellent communication skills - listen, understand and question
- Commitment to deliver
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Demonstrable experience of managing digital projects
- Understand and implement campaign metrics, measurement and ROI
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).