Intensive Care Nurses (ITU)
Intensive care nurses (ITU) - Merseyside
Pulse Nursing is currently in search of motivated and dedicated registered nurses (RN) to work across the ITU/HDU/CCU wards across the Merseyside and surrounding areas.
If you are not looking for shifts in Merseyside, we have multiple shifts all across the North West so please get in touch.
Pulse have a smartphone app called iPoint. This allows you to have the flexibility to suit your lifestyle to book shifts in a wide selection of NHS and private hospitals.
Pulse is a complete first class service. We are a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service.
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Free mandatory training
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.