Service and Maintenance Engineer
On behalf of our client, a leading corporate and residential security systems specialist, we are now recruiting for the above permanent post. The company offer long term stability and career progression within a commercial environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for individual’s looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the engineering team. You should be positive, enthusiastic and have the ability to install systems to a high standard.
We are looking for two Service and Maintenance Engineers whose main strengths are IP and Analogue CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry.
• The servicing and maintenance of IP and Analogue CCTV equipment,
access control and door entry systems.
• Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job
reports through the Company’s service system.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
• Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Highly Desirable Skills:
• Good working knowledge of networks - being able to diagnose faults and
• Good understanding of access control, door entry, IP and analogue CCTV
• Good knowledge of CCTV control rooms.
• Be familiar with a wide range of older analogue CCTV cameras and receiver
• 3 years’ experience in fault finding/maintaining CCTV systems.
• IPAF Licence.
• Full UK driving licence.
• A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing
• Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working
relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Be well organised and have self-discipline.
• Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (Permanent)
Salary: Competitive Salary dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work, Childcare, Voucher Scheme, Company vehicle, laptop and phone
Applicants are now invited to submit their current resume to Eco Personnel (UK) Ltd quoting ref CPSAME01