Purchase Ledger Assistant
PURCHASE LEDGER ASSISTANT
KINGSTON UPON THAMES
£20,000 - £25,000
**BENEFITS INCLUDE MEDICAL INSURANCE, PRODUCT ALLOWANCE, CHILDCARE VOUCHERS & MORE**
We are working on alongside a leading drinks distributor to source an experienced, hardworking Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their accounts team. As one of the UK's Top 10 Drinks Distributors, this company is thriving and are looking to bring exceptional individuals on board to grow with them!
On offer is a basic salary of £20,000-£25,000, dependent on experience, plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, product allowance, childcare vouchers, generous pension scheme, death in service scheme and 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays!
This is a fantastic position for a part AAT qualified individual to further their career in accounts within a vibrant, ambitious company.
- Code and process all purchase invoices by nominal code and department.
- Ensure all invoices received are approved.
- Logging, investigating and resolving any disputed invoices.
- Chasing missing invoices and checking supplier statements to ensure invoices have been received.
- Posting Accrual & prepayment journals
- Reconcile supplier accounts, ensure no open payments/credits are left unallocated.
- Send out monthly credit card statements to employees and reconcile receipts against the credit card account.
- Process employee expense and petty cash claims.
- Update month end reports.
- Marketing Invoices and Preparing Budgets.
- Have held a similar Purchase Ledger role
- Have experience of SAGE 50
- Ideally be AAT qualified or similar
- Ideally have worked as part of a busy accounts team
- Have good Excel skills - ideally proficient with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Have good interpersonal skills and be a strong team player
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English - Grade C minimum
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.