Group Reporting Analyst
A leading natural resources company is seeking a Group Reporting Analyst to join their Central London based office. They are seeking a qualified Accountant who has experience of group consolidations and quarterly/year-end group external reporting. The role will incorporate technical and commercial accountant tasks. This position is due to last 3 months in duration, however there is a strong potential to be extended.
- Work with operations and corporate departments to deliver forecast and budget information
- Liaise with assigned operations, development projects or corporate offices to build strong working relationships
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of audit by liaising with external auditors
- Prepare technical accounting papers and audit committee reporting
- Prepare quarterly releases, financial statements
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified ACA Accountant or equivalent
- Strong post qualification experience within the natural resources industry is desirable
- Must have superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Calm manner - able to work under pressure and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and work as part of a team
An excellent business that takes pride in developing their staff, please submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.