FULL STACK DEVELOPER, LEEDS, BECOME A POLYGOT DEVELOPER
- Expand your skillset and become a Polygot Developer
- Opportunity working for a people centric organisation
- Investment towards your skills and personal certifications i.e AWS certifications and opportunities to attend conferences
- In house mini conferences and networking events
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme/ Northern Rail Pass Discount Scheme
- Annual trip to Centre Parcs (Fully expensed family invitation)
- Office Yoga/ Running club
How will you be spending your time?
This position is working in a highly Agile and DevOps focused environment. You will be working following Agile best practices spending the majority of your time doing hands on engineering of consumer and business related applications. Importance will be placed your ability to write highly efficient, stable, robust maintainable code that will not be complicated than it needs to be.
This opportunity will be focused on Java 8 and Microservices such as Spring Boot however will also encapsulate other functional programming languages including Kotlin and Scala. Git is used for Source code management and experience of CI/CD tools is a benefit. This position will see you using databases, both relational and non-relational so such as Oracle, Cassandra, Riak and MongoDB. Experience of Cloud technologies such as AWS and web technologies such as JavaScipt and AngularJS will also be utilised in this position.
Apply now to Olly Walker or give me a call for a confidential chat to learn more and go over a full job spec. Based in Leeds this role is commutable from Bradford, York, Sheffield, Halifax, Huddersfield and Harrogate. Fruition are leaders in recruiting Developers in the Leeds area. One application to us will ensure you get access to the best roles in the market.