Interim Management Accountant
Robert Half are currently engaged with a Manufacturing and Production business based in Halifax, the role is an Interim position for a Qualified Interim Management Accountant, easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Halifax
If you are available now, and have recent experience of Sage 200, we are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to work within a busy, commercial operation.
Tasks will include:
- Reporting directly to Financial Controller the role is to ensure that accurate management accounts are prepared on a timely basis
- Working towards reducing the turnaround of Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare monthly reports against budgets and/or forecasts
- Prepare and file quarterly VAT returns and ensure accurate returns are filed and paid on time.
- Manage Assistant Management Accountant to ensure responsibilities completed on a timely basis.
- Constantly be looking for process improvements, with a particular emphasis on systems
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the Financial Controller
- Be a Qualified Accountant
- Have extensive management accounting experience
- Have ideally worked as an Interim Management Accountant - project based
- Have Advanced Excel, ideally with SAGE 200 experience
Salary & Benefits
£200-£250 a day dependant on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://privacy-statement