Key FP&A Manager role within a growing technology business based in Oxford.
Private equity backed technology company based on the outskirts of Oxford. The business continues to experience high levels of growth driven by a new product offering.
Responsibilities as FP&A Manager will include:
- Own month end close process and ensure wider finance team delivers inputs to the accounting on time. Coordinating monthly review of financials with Finance Director.
- Own all aspects of monthly management accounts preparation Consolidation of results for subsidiaries and branches.
- Owns the chart of accounts for the group and rationalizes as required.
- Improve accuracy and timing of monthly management accounts production
- Owns the Budget process, and co-ordinates the monthly forecast process
- Produce commentary for inclusion in the Group board pack
- Production of the Group board pack including cashflow, balance sheet and P&L
- Interpret the financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Provide additional analyses and reports as requested by stakeholders
- Contribute to the completion of the annual Statutory Accounts and liaising with external auditors
- Responsible for Investor Relations
- Responsible for Headcount Reporting
- Anaplan Superuser
- Other adhoc projects
The ideal FP&A Manager:
- A qualified accountant
- Strong personality and independent thinker capable of implementing change
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Proven technical ability especially in financial consolidation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
£55,000 to £65,000 per annum plus pension