QBE / ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
An independent firm of accountants based in Crosby are currently looking to appoint an experienced and highly competent QBE / ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant to their team on a permanent basis. The firm are expanding their client base and require a committed and hardworking individual to assist with the ongoing development of the practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flourishing firm and work with an eclectic mix of clients.
The firm are offering a salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience), along with friendly and motivating working environment and opportunities to develop your knowledge and experience of the field of accounting.
The QBE / ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of management accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping services, software and general business advice
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Qualified by experience / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the QBE / ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountantposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.