Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant required to join a well-established organisation based in Salford.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has Accounts Payable experience and wants to gain more experience in all-round accounts.
The role is paying £18,000.00 - £23,000.00 + bonus and 22 days annual leave.
As a Purchase Ledger you will be responsible for:
- Processing high volume invoices
- Checking invoices and resolving issues
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Query resolution
You will also be given additional duties such as:
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end
The Purchase Ledger successful candidate you must:
- Have previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Be qualified or studying AAT or equivalent
- Have experience using SAGE
- Have good Excel skills - vlookups, pivot tables
- Have commercial awareness
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work off own initiative
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.