Automation QA Tester Selenium and SpecFlow
Automation QA Tester (Selenium and SpecFlow) required by my fantastic public-sector client in Glasgow for an initial 6-month contract, although there is a distinct possibility of extensions.
You’ll have a strong background in Automation Testing specifically with C#, .Net, BDD and SpecFlow and will be proficient in UI automation using Selenium Webdriver.
You be working within a great, friendly and collaborative team environment on interesting and exciting projects.
- Automation testing experience with C# and .NET: BDD - SpecFlow
- Proficient in UI automation using Selenium Webdriver.
- Strong understanding of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) development & QA methodologies.
- Good knowledge of programming language (ideally C#).
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
- Can read unit tests, and you understand their importance when it comes to validate behaviour.
- Strong commercial experience of testing complex distributed high transactional web
- Commercial experience of working in Agile teams and an excellent understanding of Agile testing practices
- Testing cloud applications e.g. Azure, AWS.
- A proven track record of functional testing at various levels such as:
- Integration Testing
- Smoke Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Interface Testing / Usability Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- Proven experience in using SQL to interrogate data within a database.
- Experience with working in both agile and waterfall development projects.
- Administration of testing tools and test environments.
- Strong test planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments, and strong skills involving prioritizing and reprioritizing testing tasks.
- Jenkins continuous integration
- TFS, Jira
- Minimum ISEB/ISTQB foundation accreditation in software testing.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work within the UK without requiring sponsorship. Please note as this is a public-sector opportunity you must be willing to work inside IR35 regulations.