Specialist provider of oil & gas components need a skilled Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Fabricator Welder Requirements:
- Manufacture components and sub-assemblies from drawings
- TIG welding capabilities on stainless steels, exotics and other materials
- Tight tolerance work on plate and positioned pipework
- Workshop experience with machinery and tooling
- Follow projects through from prepping materials to final sub-assemblies
Fabricator Welder Responsibilities:
- Willing to be flexible as the role can be multifunctional as workload demands
- Experience in a quality controlled environment is preferable
- Must have a positive and upbeat manner, be enthusiastic and self-motivated and enjoy the opportunity to use initiative
- Must be organised & skilled in time management, able to effectively prioritise and manage workloads
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.