We have an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Assistant to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to ensure the efficient timely processing of payments for the Business supporting the financial control team by calculating and posting transactions into our account systems.
As the Accounts Assistant, you would be…
- Administering faster payments and CHAPs payments for various departments
- Assisting the Treasury department with back office administration
- Posting journals into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Interacting with OSB India providing advice, guidance and assistance
- Responding to enquiries via phone or in writing and escalating issues where necessary
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment and joining an existing team of 10.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £20,000 and £22,500
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
- Commuting: Cycle Purchase Scheme and Season ticket loan
- Special leave: Moving house and Getting Married day
- An annual 5% discretionary bonus opportunity
Am I suitable for this role?
You’ll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes’ to the following questions:
- Do you have existing experience in an office environment?
- Do you have experience processing payments?
- Do you have experience working within financial services?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If so and you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply’ button and send us your CV.