A world class manufacturer is actively looking for a Maintenance Technician/Engineer to join the Maintenance team located at their Swansea based facility, this is a 3 x shift, weekly rotating job pattern. This opportunity will suit a Maintenance Engineer who has previous experience/knowledge of robots and PLCs. A generous salary of circa £27K is on offer for this role, alongside a strong benefits packageis being offered. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch straight away.
The successful applicant will be working within the maintenance team, reporting directly into the Maintenance Manager to maximise the departments machine output and maintain the manufacturing processes. You will be working within the Maintenance Engineering team to provide planned preventative maintenance as per schedule, in addition to responding to any breakdowns in a reactive sense. Whilst helping to drive and maintain a Total Preventative Maintenance system.
Skills / Experience
- Maintenance Engineer - Electrical or Mechanical bias.
- HNC / HNC or relevant apprenticeship in an Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
- Experience of working with a fast moving manufacturing environment is key.
- Knowledge and experience of robots is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of working with & fault finding on PLCs is highly desirable.
- A Continuous Improvement awareness/knowledge is desirable, however, a receptiveness is essential.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*