Morgan Hunt are working with a leading FE College in Wiltshire who are currently looking for a Lecturer/Assessor in Electrical Installation to work on a full-time, ongoing temporary basis. The role is paying up to £35 per hour for the right candidate and the role could become permanent for the right candidate.
The successful Electrical Installation Assessor will be responsible for:
- Managing a caseload of up to 40 learners on the electrical installation course (L2/L3)
- Safeguarding within the college
- Set and monitor personal targets for students
- Participating in open evenings, trade events and conferences
The successful Electrical Installation Assessor will have:
- A formal teaching or assessing qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, A1 etc)
- A relevant degree or qualification, at a minimum of Level 2
- Industry experience would be preferable
- Experience in assessing or teaching/training
If you match the above criteria, are available immediately and are interested in the above role please send your CV through or call for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.