Court Document Administrator
Our Client is looking to recruit a hard-working Court Bundler to join the team.
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Updating PHB papers and Counsels’ papers
- Scanning paperwork when needed
- Proofreading and assisting with the content of applications, petitions and documents to be lodged at various courts.
- Lodging applications, petitions and documents at various courts.
- Chasing courts with regards to processing the above.
- Appearing before District Judges, Circuit Judges and Masters on behalf of the firm.
- Attending "Court User Group" meetings at the Central Family Court.
- Communicating procedural changes to the court system to relevant departments.
- Liaising with Counsel, the courts and other law firms in order to fix hearing dates.
- Serving legal documents.
- Delivering various documents (i.e. to chambers or other associated practices).
- Updating Counsel's papers.
- Updating Bundles at various courts.
- Various ad-hoc office duties (for example, photocopying).
The ideal candidates will have experience in a similar role, where attention to detail is important
Good communication skills, both written and oral, are required to work with all members of the team, from Partners to secretaries.
The admin team work with loose supervision so we are looking for a reliable and conscientious person, with good time management skills
The ideal candidate must be a team player who takes pride in the work they produce