We are currently looking for a Change reporting Accountant to work for a top financial services business in the South West. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who can deliver a number of financial reporting duties including Stat reporting, regulatory reporting and process change.
Reporting Change Accountant responsibilities;
- Deliver of all relevant financial reporting.
- Delivery of board MI and statutory accounts.
- Conduct Ledger based investigations
- Contribute to the design and build of new financial controls.
- Support production of appropriate commentary and analytical review to support reporting deliverables for all reporting cycles.
Reporting Change Accountant experience/skill set;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACMA….)
- Extensive background within financial services
- Change/Process improvement background
- Excellent report writing.
- Good approach with stakeholders
- Advanced excel