Technical Support Engineer - Windows Server, Draytek, Netgear
Technical Support Engineer - Onsite - LONDON - Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, Office 365, VMware, Cisco ASA, Draytek, Netgear, VEEAM, Active Directory, VMware. Are you an enthusiastic On-Site Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer / IT Support Engineer / Desktop Support Engineer? If you can focus on the day to day delivery of IT support services and site administration for the multiple users which need to be completed in an effective manner with attention to detail and accuracy then this could be the right role for you. If you can work under pressure, are a great team player and have excellent communication skills/telephone manner then apply now for this opportunity.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 - Administering & Supporting
- Office 365 - Administering & Supporting
- Active Directory - Managing AD Group Policies
- VMware - Administration
- Data Backup Technologies - VEEAM
- Networking Experience (Routers, Switches & Firewalls) - Cisco ASA, Draytek, Netgear
- General Networking Support & DNS
- Ensuring incidents and service requests are resolved or updated within the SLA's
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems associated with software and hardware for both local and remote customer environments
- Resolving server crashes and unplanned reboots
If you want to work for an Award Winning IT Solutions Company and are a lively and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer with a proactive "can do" attitude and excellent customer services skills then apply now for more details. The nature of the business requires a high level of technical knowledge, flexibility, common sense and initiative so ambitions of achieving or working towards MCSA, MCP, ITIL or MCSE would be advantageous but not essential. Salary is £26,000 - £30,000 + Excellent Benefits.
Key skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, TCP/IP, VMware, Cisco, Firewall Windows Server Operating, Windows Desktops, Active Directory - Managing AD Group Policies, Exchange, MS Office 365, Networking, TCP/IP, VMware/Hyper-V/VDI, WAN/LAN experience