GRADUATES, TEACHING ASSISTANTS: FLEXIBLE AND DAY TO DAY WORK
GRADUATES, TEACHING ASSISTANTS: (FLEXIBLE AND DAY TO DAY WORK)
Love working with children?
Have you recently graduated?
Or aspiring to be a teacher?
Looking for full term or flexible roles?
You will be working in an excellent school in south London alongside a strong, highly committed and caring team in a professional and bright mainstream school. Classroom responsibilities include supporting children through classroom activities, preparing activities, encouraging children's confidence, self-esteem and confidence in a school environment, as you will be working with children from different backgrounds.
- Supporting classroom teacher.
- Passionate about classroom achievements.
- Establish good working relationship between children and parents.
- Managing classroom behaviours and organising group activities.
- Supporting children with special education needs, on a 1:1 and group basis.
- Supportive SENCO to develop your knowledge and skills as a Learning Support Assistant
- Full time roles.
- Weekly pay.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Relevant degree is desired or experienced TA.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour issues.
- Have valid DBS or be willing to get one.
*If this role is suitable for you, please apply at your earliest opportunity, as this role is an immediate start.* or call me on .
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer