Commercial Mechanic HGV
Commercial Mechanic HGV - £ Excellent rates of pay available to the right candidate – Norwich – Full Time Permanent.
Our Client is a long established and respected family run, road Transport Company, based on Salhouse Road, Norwich. They are well known in UK transport circles for operating a reliable and accurate distribution service in East Anglia. The Company's trusted multi-user service provides dependable next day delivery of consignments from a few cases to several pallets.
They require a HGV Mechanic, with a City and Guilds level 3 or equivalent.
Hours of Work - 42.5 hour week Monday to Friday. Typical hours would be 0800 -17:30. No unsocial or weekend hours are required.
Key elements of the work:
- You will be based in our own fully equipped workshop.
- Your work will be the routine servicing, maintenance and repair of the company’s own fleet of commercial vehicles in accordance with Operators License requirements.
- Preparation of their own commercial fleet vehicles for annual MOT tests.
- They also service and maintain some third party customers’ vehicles.
- Driving license required.
- Excellent rates of pay available to the right candidate.
Please send you CV and Covering letter