Client Referential Business Analyst
PTS Consulting is working on behalf of a leading investment bank based in central London. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Client Referential Business Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for:
- defining the core clients' static data and aligning glossaries cross meters and functions,
- re-thinking the associated data model based on information received from the business,
- guarantying its maintenance via streamlined and as automated as possible processes from origination to data validation all along the lifecycle of a client (ie, event management)and
- defining the related data ownership and RACI.
- More than 10y of experience in the banking sector with a focus on Client Referential.
- Good knowledge of different client structure and the challenges related to the maintenance of this type of data.
- Be client focus (internal stakeholders as well as external clients).
- Market intelligence in Client Referential domain.
- Proven project / programme management experience.
- Strategic thinking, analytical reasoning and process design.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills - team player.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.