Marketing Manager - New Product Development, Brand Marketing - FMCG - Bournemouth
Marketing Manager - FMCG - New Products, Project Management
Salary: Up to £40,000 doe + additional benefits
Our client is looking for a qualified marketing professional with a commercial, FMCG background and experience of marketing new products within very competitive markets. Proven experience of managing projects, launching new products, market trends and working with budgets and P&L in a marketing capacity, is essential. In addition, our client requires a self-motivated, individual who has experiencing of working alone or in a small team, developing relationships cross functionally.
- Support the organisations growth plan by researching, developing and implementing consumer relevant innovations within a very competitive market
- Manage NPD projects (Diverse and complex in nature) - previous experience is essential
- Bring insights to the business around NFD (new food development) including consumer trends and shopper behaviour
- Research and identify ways to improve and evolve the organisations current product range (from both a food and packaging perspective)
- Work with internal marketing, brand and product development teams, to ensure projects are seen through to completion (research, ideation, P&Ls and senior approval presentations)
- Manage multiple projects within the marketing pipeline - work towards strict launch targets, budget and briefs
- P&L ownership - to deliver sales and profitability targets
- Presentations - both internally and externally to customers as required
- Work closely with the brand and communications teams to support the brand vision, equity, values and guidelines in all that the team do
It is essential that the successful candidate have a confident understanding of NFD performance (tracking vs targets) and have gained experience of working in a food / nutrition FMCG environment as this is a new, standalone management role.
Required experience and skills:
- Degree qualified or equivalent and experienced in a marketing role
- Commercial FMCG environment experience
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated approach
- Creative, outgoing character - will need to hold your own and take ownership of your role
- Willingness to broaden your experience outside of the job at hand
- Strong Computer skills across Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other marketing tools
For more information about this role, please contact Joy Bruce or Helen Stacey at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.