• Successful distribution of all parts for all jobs and projects to employees and customers.
• Maintain levels of stock and records throughout the stores.
• Set up a solid starting point for each part of product.
• Ensure that all equipment is delivered within budget constraints.
• To complete and maintain an inventory of all stock.
• To provide reports on stock and equipment within the stores department.
• Return defective parts for credit and monitor this process to ensure credits are received in good time.
• To communicate clearly with all staff, administrators and managers and with customers at all times.
• To comply with all health and safety legislation and other industry regulations and to ensure risk assessments are completed.
• Maintain competence and knowledge of supplies and equipment up to date
• Performing any other duties which may be requested by the Directors and for which they are experienced or trained to carry out.
Salary: £22K - £25K
Hours: 7.30am to 6.00pm - Plus 2 hours daily overtime