White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
Role: White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer - Dartford
Package: 40 hr week / 10% bonus scheme / Overtime paid at time and a half / 31 days holiday / Training!
Our dedication to providing our customers with the highest quality of care has seen us reach the number 1 spot in not only the UK & Ireland but 5 other countries too and our vision is to become the market leader in all 12 countries we operate in.
You will be responsible for the repair and breakdown of a wide range of White Goods equipment.
We offer products from all the leading equipment brands at highly competitive prices. We work closely with all manufacturers to ensure we sell only premium products that can be repaired and serviced by ourselves to give the customer total confidence.
- Service, repair and breakdown of White Goods equipment
- Fault Finding on White Goods equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods experience
- Relevant Gas Qualifications / F Gas Qualifications would be an advantage
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £25,000 + (flexible on experience/qualifications)
- 40 hour week
- Bonus Scheme (10% of annual salary)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- 31 days holiday
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
- Brand new Fiat Doblo Custom Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB
- Group Discount Card: Get money off all the latest electrical gadgets, cinemas etc!
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.