UK Parking Control have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their growing team based in Beaconsfield.
Job Title: Project Manager – Customer Services
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 depending on experience + benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week - Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (1hr lunch break)
This is an office based role in a fast paced and exciting industry supporting with a new and innovative parking management solution.
The Project Manager role (Launch Coordinator), reporting into the ANPR & iNPR Manager, will be responsible for the installation and operation of technology based car park management systems, whilst maintaining a high quality of professionalism. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and have a proven track record of working within a fast-paced environment.
Training is available for the right candidate, with an opportunity to progress.
Project Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Managing site installations from set up to launch
- Management of client Relationship
- Attending site visits to ensure smooth installation of equipment
- Monitoring supplier Service Level Agreements
- Dealing with high volumes of emails from suppliers and clients
- Ordering network lines through our internet provided
- Liaising with all areas of the business before and during installations
- Resolving queries from colleagues, clients and suppliers
-Maintaining records both on the in-house database, on Excel and paper files
Project Manager - Candidates will be effective at:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Building professional relationships
- Identifying and resolving issues
Project Manager - Experience/knowledge/skills:
- Ability to communicate with all internal/external contacts and clients in a confident, professional and positive manner
- To work as part of a team and manage change whilst adopting a positive attitude if faced with challenging situations
- Be able to deal with verbal and written instructions
- Microsoft office applications
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in writing
Project Manager - Behaviours:
- Ability to deal with information with discretion
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Pro-active and capable of working on own initiative
- Thorough and persistent approach to work
- Strong team work ethic
To submit your CV for this exciting Project Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Keywords: Customer Service, Support, Project Management, Logistics