Commercial Gas Engineer
Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional facilities management and building services company is seeking a Mobile Gas Engineer to carry out the planned and reactive maintenance at a variety of premises in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
With a dedicated team of engineers throughout the UK, this company has a fantastic reputation for providing a reliable, and efficient M&E service to its customers.
As the Mobile Gas Engineer your duties will be to:
- To undertake the reactive and planned maintenance of Combustion Appliances, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using the necessary equipment to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Provide detailed quotations where works exceed client limits
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately
- To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
- Undertake all works in accordance with H&S policy and safe working practices
- Attend all call outs within the agreed radius of your home when on call
- Provide support to team members and provide technical advice when needed
The successful Mobile Gas Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- ACS Domestic and Commercial qualifications
- Experience within the commercial and domestic plumbing / gas works.
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- Full drivers licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary, plus travel time (door to door), overtime, company van, fuel card and call out.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company with great scope for progression.