Business Development Consultant - Fintech
Founded in 2014, this innovative Fintech platform provider are now a year into their UK Intermediary distribution launch.
The company specialises in offering a platform for advisers to invest their clients money within a number of high interest deposit accounts.
The unique selling point of this company is it’s ability to automate the cash deposits across several different accounts which spreads market exposure/potential risks and allows the advisor to offer fee based advice.
With a number of successful pilots in 2017 they have now exclusive cash management rights to one of the largest Advisory partnerships in the industry. With further aggressive growth to come in 2018 there is huge opportunity for individuals who are looking for a new challenge utilising all their current experience within the retail IFA space.
In order to be a successful Business Development Consultant, you will be;
- A financial services Business Development / Telephony Sales / or Proactive Sales Support Consultant seeking an opportunity to grow and develop within a dynamic, technology led sales environment
- Seeking the opportunity to grow into a Senior Sales role, where you would manage your own panel of advisory firms within 12-18 months
- Able to respond to targets associated with asset capture and the development of client relationships
- Comfortable being mentored by a Business Development Manager/Sales Director
- Able to provide pro active support to the Business Development Manager in terms of developing their own territory/region
- Able to embed existing major account relationships and provide assistance with onboarding new clients
In return, you can expect a basic salary up to £32,000 with an additional bonus of c.15-20% p.a.
There are excellent career development opportunities within the business that will offer significant uplifts in basic salaries and bonus potential.