Senior Procurement Manager - FM
Our client a global beverage business is currently recruiting a Senior Procurement Manager to join their established European procurement function based in London. This position will be a key member of the indirect procurement team, with direct responsibility for all Facilities Management (FM) and Waste Management for the region. Reporting directly into the Indirect Procurement Director.
- Responsible to drive developments and improvements through the supply base, supporting business goals, and to identify and deliver category projects to drive cost and benefits.
- To manage motivate and inspire a team of Category Managers by leading the team and create an engaging environment that motivates people, fosters learning, creativity, integrity and continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the development of a clear vision and strategy for the procurement function
- Accountable for creating and achieving through the team cost savings, cash flow improvements, service and quality targets
- Establish credibility among the various stakeholder communities
- Develop strategies across their portfolios and expand their sphere of influence across the stakeholder`s budget
- Deliver measurable financial and non-financial benefits to the business
- Extensive indirect category management experience with in-depth knowledge of soft and hard FM essential
- Experience of managing large complex change projects
- Strong change management and implementation experience
- Track record for delivering sustainable and consistent cost saving projects
- Able to demonstrate a track record of engaging key stakeholders in category strategy development and implementation
- Flexibility in influencing skills/styles at all levels of the business
- Ability to demonstrate strategic change in a category role
- Advanced analytical skills
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact