Digital Marketing Specialist
Fantastic newly created role, working with an ambitious bunch in a digitally innovative environment
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the ongoing development and execution of the business' digital marketing strategy. This includes monitoring and ensuring the maintenance of organic search performance, managing paid ad campaign execution and analysis and coordinating digital campaign activity. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with agency providers and internal teams to implement the digital marketing plan.
- Supporting the execution of paid social campaigns, working with other members of the Digital Marketing team and agency partners to ensure campaigns are run on time, on budget and achieve KPIs.
- Work with agencies to ensure paid ad campaigns (paid search, display, remarketing etc) are run on time, to budget and achieve target KPIs.
- Support the content marketing and outreach strategies alongside the Search Marketing Manager, working with influencers and bloggers to maximise reach and coverage
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies, including but not limited
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Search Console
- Undertake regular site audits and crawls in order to proactively identify any issues or areas of improvement.
- Monitor backlinks and brand mentions in order to proactively identify both opportunities and any risks that are involved in maintaining a healthy link profile.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Prepare briefing documents for internal content teams and agencies
- Liaise with social media marketing team to ensure social activity is aligned with the overarching digital marketing strategy.
- Co-manage the execution of longer-term projects, including competitions, charitable partnerships and channel launches.
- Reporting and analysis against the agreed social KPIs.
Excellent presentation and influencing skills
Excellent understanding of the digital marketing mix from a holistic view
Good underatnding of business commercials
Strong on content, SEO, email, Paid Search
Highly competitive offer & career prospects