Senior Principal Transport Planner
Job Title: Senior | Principal Transport Planner
Salary: £38K - £44K
My client specialises in development transport planning and infrastructure and provide a range of design services to support development proposals all around the UK. They are ambitious and currently looking to appoint a highly experienced Senior Transport Planner with a view that the successful candidate will step into the Principal/Associate role.
Experience & Skills Required:
1. Must have a good understanding of the development planning process;
2. Strong project manager and able to communicate effectively with both clients and other development professionals.
3. Excellent team spirit and enthusiasm, as well as the standard portfolio of technical skills required in this sector.
4. An individual who can lead more junior staff, and who has a desire to take a significant role in developing the business.
5. A Full UK driving licence and ideally access to a car
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.